As my friend Dawn mentioned yesterday, there are approximately 29 holidays to celebrate between November 1st and January 15th- clearly, we are in the season to be merry and bright and should not miss an opportunity to be celebrate and bring cheer to others!
For this Champagne Friday, we have three fabulous ways to celebrate and bring cheer with our Trio Rosé Collection:
Michel Dervin Rosé, Cuchery, Champagne, France
- This Champagne is produced by one of the most charming and passionate people you could ever encounter. If you have not had the opportunity to meet M. Dervin, your can experience his charm and passion through this stunning Rosé.
Domaine Rieflé Crémant d’Alsace Brut Rosé, Alsace, France
- For those of you who have been following us at Well Produced, you will know the Domaine Rieflé Brut Rosé as one of my all time favorite sparkling rosés! A soft, frothy mousse in the mouth with delightful flavors of rose petals, lemon creme, and a soft whiff of vanilla. All I can say is- delicious!
Graham Beck Brut Rosé 2009 Vintage, South Africa
- This sparkling wine can hold its own in a room, and in this very high profile line up of French wines. If you are not familiar with Graham Beck, wait no longer. This beauty from South Africa could become one of your new favorite discoveries.
Always remember we offer special pricing on 3, 6, and 12 bottle orders!
Latest posts by Nancy Garvin (see all)
- A Sparkling Selection: From Italy, with Love - August 13, 2016
- Oregon Wine Month Profile: Eisold Smith “EDEL” - May 19, 2016
- Italians In the News! Wine to Survive the Winter Season - January 20, 2016
- Simple Pleasures Sparkling Collection - January 15, 2016
- It’s a Sparkling New Year! - January 9, 2016